I have decided to share one of my most well-loved recipes. Oreo Balls. I will warn you now, you can not eat just one.
I have been making Oreo Balls for years now. It has to be the easiest, crowd-pleasing dessert recipe I have. Wherever you take it, or if you keep it for yourself, it will be gone within minutes. This is the first recipe I’m posting on my blog so I’m hoping it translates and makes sense to you!
Makes approximately 2 dozen
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 1 pack of cream cheese (8 oz)
- Vanilla Coating (16 oz)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Smash Oreos into crumbs.
- Mix cream cheese and Oreo crumbs together.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (or however big or small you prefer).
- Place into refrigerator for 1 hour to cool (this helps when you dip them into the vanilla coating so they don’t fall apart).
- Cover with vanilla coating and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate (optional).
Here is the recipe in pictures!
Only three ingredients! Yay!
I like to put the Oreos in a plastic bag and then use a rolling pin to crush them.
Mix crumbs and cream cheese together.
Roll into balls and then refrigerate.
Make sure to follow the warm-up directions on the vanilla coating package. I use a fork to dip them. It’s not professional looking by any means, but it works for me.
Let the excess coating drip off.
Sprinkles are optional, but I like the crunch it gives! Kapri LOVES doing the sprinkles.
There you go! Oreo balls! Enjoy!
Try not to drool!